Careful handling of your personal data
BKC BV processes personal data. Careful handling of personal data is very important here, and your data are therefore processed very carefully. The applicable legal rules are observed. In this privacy statement you can read which personal information is processed by BKC BV, for what purposes, who is allowed to view your information, to whom we provide the information and what rights you have. These regulations apply to all personal data that BKC BV processes in the context of its service provision. What is personal data? Personal data is all data/information that relates directly to a person or can be traced back to that person. There are many types of personal data, such as your name, address and place of residence. But also telephone numbers and zip codes with house numbers. We receive this information when, for example, a form is completed, a letter or email is sent or when you visit the BKC BV website or use our App. In some cases you may provide us with personal data. If this involves a cookie, you can read more about this in our cookie statement. Sensitive data such as someone’s race, religion or health are called special personal data. These are extra protected. It is prohibited to process special personal data unless there is a legal basis. What is Processing We may process personal data of all persons with whom BKC has contact or who visit our website. These include (potential) employees, freelancers, (contact persons of) customers and clients, suppliers or other parties who have a relationship with BKC BV. The term processing includes: collecting, storing, structuring, updating or changing, consulting, deleting, using, providing data to third parties, distributing or otherwise making available, erasing or destroying data. It does not matter whether the operation is performed manually or automatically. What is your personal data used for? BKC BV may lawfully process personal data if at least one of the bases is met. These are:
- Your consent for processing.
- The processing is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which BKC is a party.
- The processing is necessary to fulfill a legal obligation.
- Vital interests: to combat serious danger to your health and to protect the vital interests of you or another natural person.
- Public interest or public authority: if a task of public interest must be fulfilled, for which the processing of personal data is necessary.
- Justified interest: processing is necessary in the interests of BKC BV, unless the privacy interests of you outweigh this
- Being able to comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as the payment of premiums and taxes.
- Recruitment and selection for entering into a personnel/labor relationship.
- Personnel, hours, absence and/or payroll administration. Assessment of suitability and availability for a particular position or assignment.
- The conclusion of agreements with you, our client(s) and/or relations and their execution.
- Generating management reports, performing (internal and external) audits and improving company quality. ICT resources and use; being able to provide access to our online work environment and email, improving or solving (technical) problems with the use of, for example, our website.
- Monitoring usage of our website and improving it. You can read more about this in our cookie statement.
- To provide access to our (private) web and online environments and portals.
- To promote personal development, to let you participate in training and education and to process test results.
- Inform and advise BKC BV on the obligations under the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG).
- Supervise compliance with the AVG.
- Oversee compliance with BKC BV’s policies.
- Act as point of contact for the Personal Data Authority (AP).